IDEX is designed so that users can interact directly with the IDEX contract on the blockchain to retrieve their funds. Please follow the instructions below if you wish to retrieve your funds from the IDEX contract.
- 1.IDEX Ethereum - Copy the contract address and the ABI code from here : https://etherscan.io/address/0xa36972e347e538e6c7afb9f44fb10dda7bba9ba2#code (The ABI code is labeled "Contract ABI" toward the bottom of the page) Contract address: 0xA36972E347E538E6C7Afb9f44FB10DDa7BBa9BA2 IDEX BSC - Copy the contract address and the ABI code from here : https://bscscan.com/address/0x8C788aA08A98002413F6350C29c017aefb2c08C7#code (The ABI code is labeled "Contract ABI" toward the bottom of the page) Contract address: 0x8C788aA08A98002413F6350C29c017aefb2c08C7
- 2.Unlock your wallet on MEW (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) and then select "Contract" -. "Interact with contract" on the left. Paste the contract address and ABI code in the corresponding fields and click continue. Make sure you are connected to the correct network (Ethereum or BSC).
- 3.Click on "select item" and find the option "exitWallet" on the drop down menu.
- 4.Repeat steps 1 & 2 and this time select "withdrawExit" from the "select item" menu.
- 5.Enter the contract address for the token you would like to withdraw then submit the transaction by clicking on "Write". For example to withdraw ETH you have to use 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
- 6.Wait for your withdrawal TX to mine.